Here are some questions you may have
Do I have to book to attend a church service?
Yes! To register for an in-person service, please message your name; surname; campus and which service you would like to attend to our Acts WhatsApp number: 060 333 2360
Please note that you can only book for one service on a Sunday.
How many people are allowed at a service?
Each campus is allowing the maximum people permitted as per Government regulations.
Please allow the ushers to direct you because of social distancing.
What are the service times?
We currently have 2 services at each campus, 8am and 9:45am
What if all the venues are full by the time I arrive?
It is very important to make a booking! However, if people do not show up for their booking, we will fill the venue to capacity, so please ensure that you do arrive on time.
Will my temperature be taken if I come to church?
Yes, to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone attending church, we will be taking every person’s temperature.
What happens if someone displays symptoms?
We would like to encourage those who have symptoms, such as fever, cough or runny nose, even if they are mild, to stay at home and recover fully instead of coming for a service.
You can stream our services on any of our social media platforms.
We however do have a first responder team on sight to assist with anyone displaying symptoms.
What sanitisation measures are in place?
- We are sanitising between every service
- We will be Coating Frequently Touched Surfaces with Long-Lasting Disinfectant
- We will be providing Hand sanitisers in all common areas.
- There will be an increased frequency and enhanced sanitisation of high-contact places (e.g. common areas, toilets, foyers etc.)
Am I required to wear a mask?
Yes, everyone is required to wear a mask at all times while visiting an Acts Church campus.
How are you practicing good hygiene during the services?
We are practicing good hygiene as a church during service by:
– Not passing offering bags during services. You may give your tithes and offerings using the digital options found here or you can drop your giving into the offering bags after the service. You can do so at the doors.
– On Communion Sundays, Communion cups will be handed out at the beginning of the service at the door and we will only partake in communion at the end of the service. Please hold on to your cups and dispose of them on your way out after the service.
Is there children's church available for my kids?
Yes! We have an amazing programme for all kids ages 3-12. We have ensured that all government regulations are met to ensure that your kids have a fun but safe time.
What if I don't feel ready to come back just yet?
JOIN US ONLINE! We would love to fellowship with you on any of our online platforms!